Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another to add to my TO-DO List....

Well, my birthday has come and passed and I now have 1 year left until I am 30. 30 is really just a number to me, and I am not going to be one of those people who will say I'm 29 forever... but 30 is just more of a date I picked to get my goals done by to finally get accomplished...

Well, I have another goal of mine that has been on the back burner a few years now and has been forgotten until now. A few years ago I was pretty active in donating blood, but once I started having babies and breastfeeding I had to put that on hold. I couldn't wait to get back into donating blood (Your are helping 3 people per a blood donation so it is a great feeling.) Well, this morning I realized, "Hey, it's been a year since I've been "allowed" to donate blood and I haven't done it!" So my goal is to get back into the swing of things and being active in donating blood. So, I'll keep you updated on this new goal of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment